Digital Signature Certificate for Foreign National DSC
What are the documents required for foreign national dSC ?
Proof of Identity( All of below)
- a) Attested applicant’s passport copy.
- b) Attested VISA copy (If the applicant is out of his native country)
- c) Attested copy of Resident Permit Certificate (if the applicant is in India)
- Note – Attested PAN card copy is mandatory if the applicant has a PAN
Proof of Address (Any one of below)
- a) Attested applicant passport copy (containing address as part of it)
- b) Attested Government/Bank issued address proof copy
Which certificate is required For foreign national dSC?
Class 2 or Class 3 is required for Foreign National DSC.
Why do I need a Digital Signature Certificate?
A Digital Signature Certificate confirms your identity electronically. which provides you with a high level of security for your online transactions by guaranteeing absolute privacy of the information corresponded using a digital certificate. You can use certificates to encrypt data so that only the intended recipient can read it. You can digitally sign data to ensure the recipient that it has not been changed in transit, and also verify your individuality as the sender of the message.
Where All can I use Digital Signature Certificates?
You can use Digital Signature Certificates in the given below sectors:
- To secure email and web-based transactions, or to identify other participants of Web transactions.
- To confirm possession of a domain name and establish SSL/ TLS encrypted secured sittings between your website and the user for web-based transactions.
- For a developer, for proving authorship of a code and preserving honesty of the shared software programs.
- To sign web forms, e-tendering data, filing income tax returns, to obtain membership-based websites automatically without entering a user name and password etc.